Thursday, October 1, 2009

iTunes University

iTunes University is completely fascinating! I love it! This assignment was the first time I had ever heard of iTunes U, and I am so thankful. I began exploring things that interested me. For example, I have recently become interested in History, which I previously hated, so I selected History under the categories section in iTunes U. On that home page was a video podcast about Imperial Rome with an awesome picture of the coliseum. I clicked on it right away to find out what it was. I watched a few minutes of the podcast and it was fascinating!

I cannot wait to have more time to explore iTunes University. They have really wonderful podcasts in it. I believe iTunes U is extremely useful for anyone who has a desire to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment