Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dr. Christie's Website

When I first arrived at Dr. Christie's website, I immediately noticed that "comprehensive resource for educators" was in bolded letters on the home page. I suddenly became interested to see what her website had to offer for teachers. Her website is extremely interesting and has many great things to offer teachers such as safety when dealing with children and the internet, which is extremely important. The one thing I am absolutely thrilled about is under the Workshop tab on the sidebar, is a link where she discusses Virtual Field Trips. This is awesome because my podcast group is doing our podcast and presentation on Virtual Field Trips! I am so thrilled that I have already found one great resource for our group.

I really think Dr. Christie's website is extremely thorough and I found the information it contained extremely useful even as a student. I am thankful that it discusses how technology can be used in practical ways in the classroom, and even has lists of researching resources to use. I love this website, I have made it a favorite on my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment