Saturday, October 10, 2009

Richard Miller: This Is How We Dream Parts 1 & 2

Wow! There are no words. I think this was the worst video we have been assigned to watch this entire semester. It was beyond boring, and I have just wasted 15 minutes of my life. Now saying that, I know I need to address writing using multimedia a little bit.

I think is great that people can write and publish it to the internet and others can read it for free, but I absolutely love books, and I get worried that they will eventually go away. I feel there is a happy medium that people can attain.

I definitely think that using multimedia in the classroom with our students will benefit them and help them to understand things more fully. For example, Martin Luther King, it would be amazing to be able to play his speech during class, I think the kids would understand about him much better if they can actually see him speak. I believe writing and multimedia combined can be a great thing in the classroom if used correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment