Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All about me!

My name is Staci, and I am 21 years old. I am from Baton Rouge, LA. I attended LSU for 4 years, during which I met my best friend, who is the most amazing man in the world. We got married in May of 2008. He graduated from LSU this past may and we moved to Mobile for his job. I transferred to South Alabama to finish my schooling in elementary education. I have an amazing family back in Baton Rouge that I miss dearly, but I am very happy here in Alabama. I have 2 nieces (20 months old and 8 months old), and 2 identical twin nephews that are just 3 weeks old (they were born at just 28 weeks as opposed to the normal 40; they are tiny but doing well). All of these babies have my heart and are a huge part of my life. I am truly an extremely happy person, and I simply love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment