Friday, August 21, 2009

What I Think About "Harness Your Students' Digital Smarts"

Teacher Vikki Davis from Georgia is an incredible teacher! Her video has totally inspired me. It is evident that she absolutely loves what she does. She knows how to teach the students' in such a way that they learn and enjoy learning. The fact that Vikki won a prestigious award for her blog, really says something about her. I love how she allows the kids' to not only teach her new things, but also help their peers. She cares so much about her students' and it is evident watching her in the classroom.

I feel very encouraged after watching this video about an amazing teacher who puts her heart into her work. I love how she said that, "empowering the students' is so important". That is definitely true and it is shown true by watching her in the classroom. The students' appear to enjoy learning and helping their fellow peers. I would love to have as much passion as Vikki does. She is very inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment