Thursday, September 10, 2009

My thought on "A Vision of Students Today"

I absolutely loved this video, It was right on! I went to LSU for four years before transferring here to South Alabama and I feel this video could be directly talking about LSU, it hits the nail on the head. It is exactly how things are there. A lot of students bring their computersand facebook throughout the class. Most of the classes are huge, too big for teachers to learn your name. You buy hundreds of dollars of books that you never use! It's completely insane!

When I watch this video and think of South Alabama, to me it does not apply. This school is small. My classes are very small compared to a major university such as LSU. No one brings computers to any of my classes, it's so weird to me. It really made me think of LSU, even though those things talked about in the video were not necessairly good, and miss it.
I thought this video was great , and really shows what most major universities are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment