Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Thoughts on "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch

Wow! Incredible! Amazing! Inspiring!

Whenever this video first circulating YouTube I watched it, but that has been over a year. I made an impact on me then, and I was reminded of the things I learned while re-watching this video again. He is truly inspiring. Throughout my entire high school/college years (8 years so far), my life motto has been "Dream Big" I have written it on papers and hung it on my wall, I have even had it as a background on my computer at times. I love to be reminded to Dream Big and don't let it go.

Randy Pausch has truly such an incredible story. I cannot imagine being told that I have only a few months to live. He has left a wonderful legacy, and is still impacting many people even after his death. I would love to leave a wonderful legacy that encouraged people to follow their dreams and never let go of them. This video has really touched my heart both times that I have watched it. I actually cried when I wastched it this time. The most heart breaking part was at the very end when he said that the lecture was actually for his three kids. Wow! There are hardly words. This is an awesome lecture that everyone should definitely watch. Incredibly inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment