Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My view on, "Eagles' Nest Radio Episode 1: Take a BITE out of Shark Facts!"

This was a fantastic podcast! I loved the music throughout the podcast, it really added to it! The children were absolutely adorable. I loved listening to them talk about shark facts. Anna Katherine had such an cute voice! She got really into it and was incredibly enjoyable to listen to. It was evident that the children were really prepared. They did great!

The children had a great topic, which is such an important part of a podcast. They were extremely enthusiastic about shark facts. I thought they did a great job making this podcast. There were not many distracting background noises, and they spoke into the microphone very clearly. It was refreshing to hear a podcast done by children as opposed to adults. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment